Find the best healthy Iftar for the fasting in the holy month of Ramadan
Find out the best healthy Iftar for the fasting in the holy month of Ramadan
Tokba-best healthy Iftat for fasting person … Fasting is very beneficial to the body as it clears the body from toxins, but in order for the benefit of fasting to be completed, there must be the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person so that the body is affected by the long hours of fasting.
Important nutrients in fasting Iftar
The Iftar must contain all the nutrients, including vitamins, fats and carbohydrates, and the citizen site will remind us how to provide a healthy Iftar for the fasting person and advice on meals that you avoid.
Tips to maintain the body while fasting
- When a person is fasting, it is necessary to pay attention to Iftar in order to compensate for what he lost during the day in terms of salts and minerals, and it must be the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person, that is, the Iftar does not contain a large amount of fats, salts and sugars and in order for it to be the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person, the following steps must be followed:
- Avoid Iftar on caffeinated drinks. There are people who drink coffee and tea as the first drink they break their fast with, and this is totally untrue.
- Caffeine works on diuresis, and thus the body loses large amounts of water, fluids and water that exist in the body and leads to dehydration.
- Stay away from cream, which contains a high percentage of fats and preservatives, in your cooking, to make light soups that do not contain fat so that it is a healthy Iftar and also maintains its weight.
- If you feel hungry after Iftar, you can prepare a light dish of ginger and carrot drink so that you do not gain weight during the fasting period, as it contains high nutritional value except for low calories, so it is considered the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person.
Tips for preparing Iftar rich in nutritional value
- If you do not want to drink any drink for Iftar, you can fill a small plate of cranberries, as it is very useful in burning fats and increases the burning of fat in the body. It is also very useful for people with high pressure as it makes pressure regular.
- In the first Iftar, you get to drink juices that have a high sugar content. Make sure the juice is sugar-free. Drink juice fresh.
- It is considered one of the best healthy Iftar for a fasting person to eat soup that contains vitamins, such as vegetable soup or chicken soup, so that it is a healthy Iftar for the fasting person and compensates your body with the nutrients that the body lost during the period of fasting.
- If you want to include sugar in your meals, you should eat from two to three grains of dates, as they are considered natural sugars.
- Make sure to eat the meal directly without delaying it, because delaying Iftar makes the body struggle and feel hungry, which makes you eat large quantities of food.
- If you ate large quantities of food or the food contains high calories, you must exercise or even try to walk for half an hour until you lose the calories that you gained.
- When you want to exercise, do not start exercising immediately after food. Wait for a time so that the digestive system can safely perform its role.
- In order to get out of fasting, you must drink at least two liters of water a day.
Various tips for preparing the best healthy Iftar for fasting person
- Among the tips that we also offer you is if you want to eat sweets, be sure to eat a small piece or prepare it at home with low-calorie sugar and use low-fat products.
- Do not try to sleep after you break your fast. Just sit for three to four hours, until digestion is normal.
- It is considered among the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person not to go overboard in buying sweets so that they are not tempting for you to eat large quantities of them without feeling.
- Make sure that it is the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person, in order for you and your family to contain proteins, carbohydrates, vegetables and healthy fats, so that the body does not lose any of the beneficial elements.
- Avoid white bread in your Iftar and eat black-wheat bread in its place, as it is rich in beneficial nutrients.
- Do not try to break the fast with yogurt, because it contains hydrochloric acid, which eliminates the beneficial bacteria in the stomach.
- Stay away from preparing the best healthy Iftar for the fasting person by preparing food using ghee or high fat, and use olive oil or pure sunflower oil.
Follow healthy habits to avoid digestion problems
- You should not include meals prepared in the stores as part of your daily fasting Iftar, so that you will not have problems with digestion.
- So that you do not have problems with digestion, organize the meal into three stages, the first stage after the call to prayer, the second stage after Iftarthree hours, the third stage, which is the suhoor meal, with the placement of fruit when feeling hungry between meals.
- Do not eat a lot of fried food. Make your food grilled or boiled, or you can cook it in the oven.
- Eating quickly makes you eat large amounts of food without feeling out.
- Avoid food in front of the TV so that you do not eat large quantities without feeling out.
Maintaining the body so that it does not gain excess weight
- In order not to gain excess weight, you should pay attention to your daily fasting habits and be careful not to gain excess weight, such as:
- Do not eat food to the point where the stomach is full. Eat only when you feel full, stop eating so that you do not feel bloated.
- Avoid eating appetizers, such as pickled olives and carrots, so that your body does not fill with the retained water and gain extra weight without feeling it.
- Drinking chia seeds is very beneficial, as they contain omega-3 and are considered an alternative to coffee.
For more information:
Export Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Tel: +98 (901) 2902-894
This post is also available in: Arabic