Iranian nectarine is a fruit of the peach family , which is also known as flaky peach, and its taste is sweeter than peach, and it is one of the best fruits for those who are overheated . Iran ranks seventh in the production of Nectarine and peach fruit.
• Shams Nectarine (Sun Nectarine): Blooming early and has a high sugar content, it is not very suitable for export.
• Nectarine (Shabrang Nectarine)
• Donut Nectarines
• Stark Sunglo Nectarine
• Moghan Nectarine: The largest amount of exports of this type of nectarine.
- Size: >55 mm
- Store Temp: 4 – 7 °C
- Hardness (kg/cm^2): 2.5 – 7.5
- Packing Type: Carton or Basket
- Packing: Cartons of 5 kg net
- Container: 3,700 cartons per container / 18.5 tons