Export & Sales of Iranian Sweet lemons
Lemon is sweet and a pleasant autumn and winter, of course, if you do not have a cold! One of the most delicious winter fruits that is always named for resistance and treatment of colds.
Harvesting of lemons begins in autumn, when the appearance of the fruit indicates its full ripening. The area in which this crop is also grown has an effect on the harvest time.
Sweet lemons can be stored at room temperature for up to 10 days and in the refrigerator for up to 30 days.
The best example of sweet lemon
Do you know in which region of Iran sweet lemons are produced? Buy and sell sweet lemons with wholesale prices and high quality.
In Iran, some areas are suitable for growing some agricultural products in terms of climate and climatic conditions. We grow lemongrass, a type of fruit in the citrus family, in the provinces of Hormozgan, Fars, and some northern Iran.
One of the best varieties of sweet lemons and the best of them is the fruit that is used in the gardens of Fars province. The cities supplying this product can be named Qirokarzin and Jahrom.
Sweet lemon and orange:
We use Sweet lemon juice more than the fruit itself due to its milder taste than oranges. In India, this fruit is available from August to September and December to April.
Widely used fruit full of benefits, with a smooth taste. This wonderful fruit has a lot of nutritional value. We can eat it in the form of drinks, jams, pickles, candies, snacks and syrups. Use it in salads in addition to flavoring meats.
Benefits of using sweet lemon for health, skin and hair
1. Help improve gastrointestinal function
2. Sweet lemon to help treat constipation
3. Prevent scurvy
4. Treat gastrointestinal ulcers with sweet lemon
5. Respiratory problems
6. Improve and strengthen the immune system
7. Has anti-cancer properties
8. Protect against rheumatoid arthritis
9. Help lose weight
10. Sweet lime for the treatment of urinary disorders
11. Treat gout with sweet lemon
12. Help treat motion sickness
13. Sweet lemon to help treat sunburn and dehydration
14. Useful for pregnant women
15. Good for the nervous system
16. Treat jaundice
17. Help treat tonsillitis
18. Useful sweet lemon for asthma patients
Using sweet lemon for hair
19. Antiseptic and antibacterial properties
20. Strengthen hair
21. Help treat itchy and dandruff
Benefits of using sweet lemon for skin
22. Sweet lemon juice is a gentle bleach and cleanser
23. Helps reduce the pain of insect bites and brightens dark areas of the skin
24. Detoxify the body
25. Brightens dark lips and softens cracked lips
26. Enhance the beauty and rejuvenation of the skin
27. Cure and eliminate pimples other benefits of using sweet lemon
Sweet lemon increases appetite, purifies the blood and increases the number of sperm, as well as cools the body and quenches thirst.
Tips for buying sweet lemons
When buying a sweet lemon, you should be careful that the fruit is healthy and does not have stains and dents. Skin of the fruit should not be firm. The heavier the weight in the hand, the better, and this indicates more water in the fruit. The consumer should wash the lemon first for contamination outside the inside of the fruit that is not contaminated. When cutting the fruit of a sharp knife to use up the vitamin c in it does not go away. Also, use sweet lemon juice after rapid dehydration, otherwise your juice will be deficient in vitamin C.
contact us now to enjoy our quality and competitive offers.
phone (whatsapp) : +98 901 290 2894
mail : [email protected]