- Size: length 70 – 110 mm, Width 55 mm
- Color: Red, Yellow & Orange
- Store Temp: 4 – 6 °C
- Packing type: Carton or Basket
- Packing: Cartons of 5 kg net
- Container: 2,400 cartons per container / 12 tons
Bell pepper or sweet pepper, or as it is called in Iran as “Dulma pepper” and is also called in some Arab countries as “Cold Habhar” and comes in the colors of green pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper and orange pepper.
The original homeland of the pepper is Mexico, Central America and northern South America; its seeds were imported to Spain and then spread across Europe and Asia. The best conditions for growing sweet peppers include warm, moist soil.
Pepper is grown in Iran, in the west of the country, in Ilam Province, Darreh Shahr Province, and is exported to neighboring countries.