Share This Article
Tokba – Benefits of eating Green plum… The plum is usually green or red, the Green plum, also called the green tomato, is sour and the red is sweet. Green plums are commonly consumed around the world.
This fruit is rich in vitamin B, which grows in different climatic regions. Green plum can be eaten fresh and dried. Vitamin A and Vitamin C are sources of fiber, copper and potassium, and iron.
Health benefits of green plums:
Intestinal health: Fiber is also found in Green plum and regulates the rapid functioning of the intestines. For this reason, it helps to lose weight and alleviate digestive problems.
Asthma: Green plum are effective in the prevention and treatment of diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, for various reasons.
Eye health: Green plum also protect eyesight and are effective in reducing the risk of eye diseases caused by aging such as cataracts.
Diabetes: Green plums contain a lot of vitamin C. Therefore, it reduces the risk of diabetes and cholesterol.
Cleansing the body: Removes toxins from the body, and prevents constipation because it passes quickly through the intestines. In general, it is a very effective food source for the digestive system. Because of this feature, Green plums are an excellent cleanser.
Protection of bile and liver: The soluble fiber in Green plums is important for the health of the liver and bile. With this feature, it prevents the liver from getting tired from overwork.
skin health: Green plums Protects the skin, which is why Green plum are widely used in cosmetics. Protects tissue health and can eliminate sun damage, strengthen body & defense system.
Benefits of eating green tomatoes during pregnancy:
According to nutritionists, eating this fruit in a standard way and not being sensitive to it during pregnancy is not an obstacle and will also have properties that include:
Increase maternal appetite and receive vitamins needed for fetal growth
Vitamins A, C and K in Green plum each have properties and can be used to prevent physical defects in the fetus.
Boost the immune system of pregnant women
Vitamin K, C Green plum are also useful to prevent blood clots that can cause bleeding and miscarriage.
Benefits of green tomato juice:
- Plum extract is obtained by boiling and squeezing plums, which is beneficial for skin health and is widely used in preservatives.
- Plum extract energizes the body and relieves fatigue.
- Makes digestion easier and relieves constipation.
- It has positive effects on the nervous system that protects the health of the nervous system.
- People with anemia should consume a cup of plum extract in the morning and a cup of plum extract at night before going to bed.
- During menopause, women can relieve the symptoms of the disease with plum juice.
- This extract is useful for the digestive system because the body is cleansed by consuming it.
Important traditional medicine advice for consuming Green plum:
Studies have shown that Green plum kernels contain dangerous toxic compounds and should never be eaten.
For more information:
Export Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Tel: +98 (901) 2902-894