- Size: >55 mm
- Store Temp: 4 – 7 °C
- Hardness (kg/cm^2): 2.5 – 7.5
- Packing Type: Carton or Basket
- Packing: Cartons of 5 kg net
- Container: 3,700 cartons per container / 18.5 tons
Iranian nectarine is a fruit of the peach family , which is also known as flaky peach, and its taste is sweeter than peach, and it is one of the best fruits for those who are overheated. Iran ranks seventh in the production of Nectarine and peach fruit.
• Shams Nectarine (Sun Nectarine): Blooming early and has a high sugar content, it is not very suitable for export.
• Nectarine (Shabrang Nectarine)
• Donut Nectarines
• Stark Sunglo Nectarine
• Moghan Nectarine: The largest amount of exports of this type of nectarine.