IRANIAN NECTARINE , DIFFERENT TYPES OF NECTARINES
Summer is when I eat my weight in nectarines, and my toddler has definitely inherited the love-for-stone-fruit gene. She can handle a large nectarine in one sitting, so we make sure to stock up at the farmers market on weekends.
Nectarine is a type of peach fruit. It is a hairless peach and is sweeter than peaches and has a higher sugar or brix than peaches.
Nectarines, like peaches, probably originated in China over 2,000 years ago and were cultivated in ancient Persia, Greece and Rome. They were grown in Great Britain in the late 16th or early 17th centuries, and were introduced to America by the Spanish.
Most cultivation in Iran is
- Tehran province·
- Alborz Province·
- Hamedan Kurdistan·
- And North Khorasan and ….
Nectarine Due to its high sugar content, it has a short shelf life, it has a shorter shelf life than fruits such as apples
Top buyers of IRANIAN NECTARINE fruits
Russia, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand, India and the neighboring countries of the Persian Gulf.
- Iran ranks seventh in the production of Nectarine and peach fruit.
Different types of Nectarines
- Shams Nectarine (Sun Nectarine): Blooming early and has a high sugar content, it is not very suitable for export.
- Nectarine (Shabrang Nectarine)
- Donut Nectarines
- Stark Sunglo Nectarine
- Moghan Nectarine: The largest amount of exports of this type of nectarine